Last update: May 2020
1. Data Controller
This Policy applies to SimoneSauter.com, owned and run by Simone Sauter Coaching registered as a business in the Netherlands under number: 71343393. We may refer in this Policy to SimoneSauter.com as “we”, “us” or “our”. This Policy also applies to those third-parties that process data on behalf of us as you can read in the relevant section below.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we must inform both visitors on our website, subscribers and our customers (“User(s),” “you,” or “your”) about our data protection policies. Our security systems comply with industry-standards for the protection of data.
If you are a resident in the United States, this document provides details about the personal information we process about you as a consumer, and the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020 will apply accordingly (“CCPA”).
We actively protect each website visitor’s privacy and we take all steps to protect all personal data. Our website fully complies with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, as mentioned in the preceding clause. In the event of any amendments in privacy laws we may inform you. But you are always responsible for checking this page from time to time for any changes.
3. Use of personal information
Besides the legitimate purposes in this Policy, we may use your personal data for other appropriate aims. The list below is by no means complete, meaning your personal data may be used in other ways as long as we have obtained your explicit consent.
- Provide you with the services which you have requested from us;
- Emails and other communications are collected in order to gather information from you;
- Track your use of our websites and monitor your website activities to improve our services;
When Users are contacting us, we collect certain data through our website or when Users create an account. Your personal data is kept private and is fully processed in a secure manner, and in accordance with a reasonable retention period. We guarantee a secure data transmission process. However, each User remains responsible for providing his/her information to us.
When you contact us through our website or social media channels it means we will keep your data based on legitimate interests.
5. Data Processors
SimoneSauter.com makes use of third-party service providers to operate our services. These companies do not have access to your data. Under the GDPR those third-parties are called Data Processors, and we make use of the following services. Please check their privacy and data protection policies.
|Google Analytics and Drive (Google, LLC)||USA||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Zoom (Zoom Voice Communications, Inc)||USA||https://zoom.us/privacy|
|Dropbox (Dropbox, Inc)||USA||https://www.dropbox.com/terms#privacy|
|Vimeo (Vimeo, LLC)||USA||https://vimeo.com/features/video-privacy|
|Vidalytics (Vidalytics, LLC)||USA||https://vidalytics.com/privacy|
|Wufoo (SVMK, INC)||USA||https://help.wufoo.com/articles/en_US/kb/wufoo-gdpr|
|Calendly (Calendly, LLC)||USA||https://calendly.com/pages/privacy|
|ClickFunnels (Etison, LLC)||USA||https://signup.clickfunnels.com/privacy-policy|
|ConvertKit (ConvertKit, LLC)||USA||https://convertkit.com/privacy|
|Teachable (Teachable, Inc.)||USA||https://teachable.com/privacy-policy|
|Kajabi (Kajabi, LLC)||USA||https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy|
|Facebook (Facebook, INC.)||USA||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
Each Data Processor mentioned above may make use of their respective Data Processors. They must offer the same level of privacy as we provide to you. However, we will never take any responsibility or be liable for data breaches that fall under the responsibility of each Data Processor, and any third-party sub-processor. In case your personal information is transferred to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we represent and warrant that country shall have the same level of privacy and data protection as laid down in the GDPR.
6. Users’ Rights
Under the GDPR, you are considered a Data Subject with certain fundamental rights:
- Right to Access Data
- You have the right to access your data and receive a copy of the personal data we have stored. On your request, we will provide information about how we treat your data.
- Right to Rectify
- If your data is incorrect or incomplete, you can send us a request to correct it by contacting us at: email@example.com.
- Right to Delete
- In case you believe we don’t have a good reason anymore to process and keep your personal data, you can request the full deletion of your data. After receiving such a request, we will immediately delete your data. Unless we have a legal or statutory obligation to keep your personal data for a longer period of time.
- Right to Transfer
- After receiving your request, we shall always provide you with a copy of your data in a machine-readable format or transfer it directly to a new Data Controller.
- Right to Object
- You can always request to discontinue the collection of your personal data by us, particularly when we process your personal data based on your consent.
- Questions or Complaints
- We would like to resolve any complaint you have directly with you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In any event, you also have the right to file a complaint to your national Data Protection Authority.
7. Third-Party Content
Our website may include external links, including to social media channels. External links are checked by us and entirely safe. However, each User must be careful before clicking any external link on SimoneSauter.com. Despite our best efforts, we cannot fully guarantee the contents of the website links. Users understand and acknowledge that clicking on external links is at their own risk. We are never liable for any losses or damages caused by clicking any third party link.
We may send you offers related to our business unless you have explicitly indicated you are not interested in receiving such offers. We always give you the option to opt-out from receiving offers. However, you cannot opt-out from communications that are necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual duties with you.
Cookies are small files saved to your hard drive and cookies track, collect and store information about the usage of the website. It allows us to offer a personalized experience. If you wish to reject the use and storage of cookies, you should take all necessary steps within the security settings of your web browsers and block all cookies from our website.